Monday, July 16, 2012

Final Thoughts/Masters +60

While the house is still quiet I thought I would take a couple of minutes to reflect on my journey....  I have been taking classes for the past 4 years.  I have learned a great deal and have been able to implement so many wonderful things within my classroom.  I would like to give a big thank you to Erin and Andy.  With the exception of 1 class (sorry Andy that one got canceled), I have taken all of their classes.  These 2 educators are an incredible assest to our Teacher's Center.  They get the fact that learning doesn't have to be just in the classroom.  That you can explore, create, blog, post, and learn anywhere.  I for one am grateful that they have pushed the Teacher's Center to go with the changing times.  I want to thank the both of them for passing on their knowledge, never-ending support and for challenging us to become better educators.  Thanks guys!  Masters +60.....I'm DONE...well as of 5pm....I'm DONE!

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy! Congrats! I;m jealous, but not too far behind!!

    ReplyDelete